We managed to make it to the beach one more time before the long drive home. I already miss the beach and can’t wait for our next trip!
A few things we noticed during this trip:
- there are a lot of butterflies at the beach
- Alabama grows a lot of cotton
- Alabama has a lot of strange names for their towns
- we saw several cute quaint towns (see the pictures below for a glimpse)
- the sand at the beach was the softest sand I’ve seen
- the water was so clear at the beach!
- we also had lots of fish swimming near us (one even nibbled my toes)